The discussion lists are free to subscribers and reach an international audience of over 2000 subscribers.
Use the lists to send messages and announcements about events, publications, international meetings and conferences. Or you might want to ask questions, or start a debate.
PCST has two lists. The first list (network) is for general discussions and the second list (postgrad) is for postgraduate researchers in science communication.
The rules are simple:
- Join the network list – it's free. Once you have joined the list you can post messages by sending your email to network [at] lists.pcst.co.
- Join the post-graduate list - it's also free. Once you have joined this list you can post messages by sending your email to postgrad [at] lists.pcst.co.
- You can only post a message from the email address that you joined the list with.
- Messages are moderated to prevent spam. There is a slight delay between sending a message and circulation to the list.
- No attachments. Best to send a short message (about a book or a conference), and provide a link.
- You can edit your subscription (change email, or leave the list) by clicking on the links above.