PCST email discussion list
The discussion list is free for everyone to join and has an international audience of over 2000 subscribers.
Use the list to send messages and announcements about events, publications, international meetings and conferences. Or you might want to ask questions, or start a debate.
- Firstly you'll need to [External link]sign-up and become a list-subscriber. The administrator will need to approve your subscription.
- Once you've been approved you can post messages by sending your email to
- You can only post a message from the email address that you subscribed with.
- Messages are moderated to prevent spam. There is a slight delay between sending a message and its circulation to the list.
- No attachments. Best to send a short message (about a book or a conference), and provide a link.
- You can edit your subscription (change email, temporarily set your subscription not to receive mail, or leave the list ) by logging in at the [External link]Subscriber Options page.
Frequently asked questions
Why did my message to the list bounce?
You can only post a message from the email address that you subscribed to the list with. If you send a message from an address not registered with the list it will automatically be bounced.
How do I unsubscribe or manage my list subscription?
To unsubscribe or manage your list subscription go to the [External link]Network list: member options login page and login (or do a password recovery if you have forgotten your password.). Once you've logged in you can manage your account.
BACK TO TOP