24 September 2021
This webinar explores the meanings and uses of ‘scientific culture’, and the significant points of convergence and divergence around this concept. ‘Scientific culture’ is widely used around the world to refer to the situation of science in culture, public perceptions of science, and the influence of science in general culture.
Our panelists come from diverse backgrounds in media and communication studies, sociology of science and anthropology, and bring different approaches to ‘scientific culture’.
- Hak-Soo Kim, Distinguished Professor at DGIST and Emeritus Professor of Communication, Sogang University, South Korea.
- Lea Taragin-Zeller, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.
- Massimiano Bucchi, University of Trento, Italy.
- Susana Herrera-Lima, ITESO University, Mexico.
- Brian Trench, Immediate Past President, PCST Network.
Register here: https://pcst.co/webinars/public/register/6